Productiviteit en kwaliteit op de bouw verbeteren Op de bouw wordt regelmatig tijd verloren doordat … Lees meer over de Borgh Toolboxmeeting
Development and marketing of innovative fastening technologies for the professional end users who work in the building industry.
In a world where workers are scarce in the building industry, Borgh focuses on innovative user-friendly fastening techniques for the professional market. A combination of innovation and personal selling to explain new developments to the end users. In locations where Borgh has no branches, the market is represented by a professional reseller that recognises the added value of the Borgh line.
- From its founding in 1978, Borgh has focused on introducing innovations to the market in the field of fastening materials and techniques.
- We believe in direct contact with our customers to provide them with, and advise them on, appropriate solutions.
- We chose Almere to establish headquarters because it is centrally located, the so-called “new land”, created by the placing of polders to reclaim land from the Zuiderzee. This new land was created through the “out of the box” ” thinking of the policy makers at the time. A thought that is still in Borgh’s genes.
- After Borgh had established itself properly in Almere, in 1980 Borgh NV was established in Belgium, where it operates within the market according to the same philosophy.
- Through the enormous growth in both countries, the warehouse became too small and a move was made to a larger warehouse with a new office building in 1993. This location also offers the possibility of further expansion.
- Borgh is becoming more and more well-known in the professional market in Europe.
- In 2005 this warehouse was also bursting at its seams and in 2006 a start was made with the building of the warehouse, which resulted in a doubling of capacity. The new and larger warehouse was put into service at the beginning of 2007.
- In 2008 Borgh develops various solutions for passive building. This proved to be an immediate success.
- From that moment onwards, one innovation follows another in rapid succession. When the crisis in the building trade is in full swing, Borgh experiences its best year yet!
- At that time, Borgh has several offices in Europe and so is also a leader in innovative solutions.
- This enormous reputation and interesting techniques has led to new markets emerging, such as in South America, where people confidently get down to work with Borgh’s innovative techniques.